Danish dining table. Cheap coffee tables and end tables. Antique table clock
Danish Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- The people of Denmark
- light sweet yeast-raised roll usually filled with fruits or cheese
- a Scandinavian language that is the official language of Denmark
- of or relating to or characteristic of Denmark or the Danes or their language ; "Danish furniture"
- The North Germanic language of Denmark, which is also the official language of Greenland and the Faeroes
Solid Teak Extendable Dining Table (seats up to 8) In line with our new design approach in bringing to market furniture for any "space or season", the Horizon Collection is among a series of new furniture being introduced for 2011. Elegant clean lines and purity in design hints at modern Danish, making this table an extraordinary center piece for any space, indoors or out. Lavish use of precision milled premium solid teak beautifully frames the vertical wide planks at only 1/8" gap between slats for the table top. Table extends an additional 18" to fit additional two seats. The use of a synchronizing mechanism ensures smooth gliding motion of the tabletop, allowing one person to extend the table with ease. Exclusively designed for Westminster.
Dining table by Johannes Andersen
Dining table from Denmark's Johannes Andersen for Uldum Mobelfabrik dating to the 1960s. The single extendable leaf is hidden from view and slides out from under the table top. The undercarriage is made from solid pine whilst the edge around the table top, the legs and the base are made from solid teak.
danish modern teak dining table
Another Craingslist find - the seller said the table belonged to his mother-in-law. She bought it in the 60's. It has a stamp "Made in Denmark," no other markings. No matching chairs :(
danish dining table
The Muir reclaimed wood dining table brings a simplicity and beauty to your daily meals while preserving nature's resources. Handcrafted from solid, reclaimed woods, this table welcomes family members with its inviting warmth and ease. The breadboard styling that finishes the ends and the thickness of the wood, gives the table a timeless, utilitarian feel. All our handmade reclaimed wood furniture uses only Douglas Fir from local sources because of the wood's incredible density, brought on by decades of use in our sunny Southern California climate. The stability of the wood, along with highly-skilled craftsmanship, combine to make this an exceptionally solid table. Choosing reclaimed woods reduces forest clear cutting, landfill use and air pollution.
dining table with booth
round pedestal table
french country dining table
antique style coffee table
oak dining tables chairs
contemporary round tables
10 seat dining room table