American antique tables : Wood train table : 60 glass dining table.
American Antique Tables
- of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture; "American citizens"; "American English"; "the American dream"
- of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas; "the American hemisphere"; "American flora and fauna"
- A native or citizen of the United States
- A native or inhabitant of any of the countries of North, South, or Central America
- The English language as it is used in the United States; American English
- a native or inhabitant of the United States
- old-timer: an elderly man
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
The history, price range, manufacturer background accompanied by a photograph of each piece of furniture allows both first-time collectors and experienced connoisseurs to identify and appraise American antique tables, chairs, sofas and beds whether they have been found in the basement, at a garage sale, consignment shop or flea market.
From Shaker to Mission to mid-century Modern, these antiques from the seventeenth century to the 1950s -- 347 in all -- are described by an in-depth text. An index, upholstery guide and list of public collections help readers evaluate antiques like pros.
365:185 Antique Dining Room
We have been going to the "American Celebration" at Strawbery Banke for the last three years now. We always find something that we hadn't seen in the previous year. I had a couple of candids that almost made the cut, but there was too much distraction behind them to really be worthwhile. This is a dining room of one of the buildings - set as it would have looked in the 1800's.
We did get to go to some fireworks locally - I'll post a few of those shots. I debated using the fireworks for the 365 shot, but decided against it.
Project 365, Day 185.
American Tea Table
A bit manky. Missing veneer to base, Gobs and gobs of filler everywhere. The top exhibits the obvious signs of a random orbit sander, with large swirly tracks running over all surfaces. Why did I think this project would be fun, and why do I do this to myself!? I'm a sucker for crotch mahogany I guess.
american antique tables
With its simple forms, quiet traditional references and distressed Antique Camden White finish, Camden by American Drew can create a country touch to any room. This group features rustic finish accents over poplar solids, maple and ash veneers, and select hardwoods, which lets the character of the wood show through. Camden enables you to fashion a perfect room corner to meet your individual requirements. Details: Distressed Antique Camden White finish Constructed of hardwood solids, maple, ash veneers and select hardwoods Two drawers for easy storage One basket for quick, pull out storage Side detailing and ornate feet Country style Easy to clean Rectangular solid wood top Dimension : 23" W x 25" H x 20" D Weight : 78 lbs.
solid wood poker tables
oak dining table and 6 chairs
boat coffee table
hand painted console table
glass and metal cocktail table
6 chair kitchen table
glass top kitchen table sets
outdoor wood side table
black dining table