Round coffee table. Rectangular glass top coffee table
Round Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Give a round shape to
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
Feet on Coffee Table!
I guess I did not train my oldest son very well! He has his feet on the coffee table at Grandma's house.
I am in this photo and don't like to show myself at this point much but will let this one go on to remember this time. My face is very round and strange at this point from the steroids I am taking for medical reasons. I have been on steroids for months now trying to reduce swelling on the brain. The swelling is due radiation done 3 years ago to fixed a benign tumor and AVM.
Round Coffee Table
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN--This well-preserved piece from 1970s China is made of walnut wood. It's smaller than the average coffee table, but that means it'll fit into the tiniest of a seating area; otherwise it also makes for a very handsome side table.
antique vanity table with mirror
french country console table
saarinen low oval coffee table
rustic bench coffee table
all glass end tables
drop leaf kitchen table set
newport pub table
maple dining table
edwardian dining table